Merenion - Horde PvE Guild on Neptulon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Merenion - Horde PvE Guild on Neptulon

Merenion PVE Guild on server Neptulon-Horde.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Group binding!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dalek

Group binding! Empty
PostSubject: Group binding!   Group binding! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:31 pm

Guys, seen as its not going to be long now till we start raiding, maybe we should perhaps start doing a few "ALL" guild member runs through SV, SL etc etc, so we get to know each others play style, specs..
Who does what etc..

I found this helped in previous guilds, as im am sure some of you perhaps havent raided before.? cheers
Back to top Go down
Syro

Syro

Group binding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group binding!   Group binding! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:06 am

yea that sounds really nice, since i never raided it would really help me alot.
But i am currently trying to watch as many movies of shamans in raids to see what they do and how they are playing.

Just need to reach level 70 :p
Back to top Go down
Linkbuster

Group binding! Empty
PostSubject: About raid!   Group binding! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:30 pm

Now when we got our raid up and got attumen down we still had problem with getting ppl online to the raids or even have enuf ppl attuned..! And we have to fix the things bout whos rl and wich ppl whos main ppls in the raids and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group binding! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group binding!   Group binding! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group binding!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merenion - Horde PvE Guild on Neptulon :: General :: Inn-
Jump to: